Yesterday, the Federal Executive Council approved N120.7bn to facilitate sundry projects relating to roads & service delivery.
- Rehabilitation of 26km road linking Kano, Jigawa and Katsina states, N8.767bn
- Omo-Umulokpa road in Anambra and Enugu states, N1.712bn…
- Rehabilitation of Oye-Oranta road in Anambra, N2.504bn;
- Okpoko Bridge, along Benue-Cross River road, N1.057bn;
- Bridge at kilometers 22.7, along Bida-Zungeru road in Niger State, N1.022bn;
- Nkumi bridge linking Abia and Enugu States, N1.072bn;…
- Challawa-Nunku road in Kano state, N2.787bn;
- Rijiya-Gusau road in Zamfara state, N7.799bn;
- Jegga-Kwana-Sanagi-Gumi road in Kebbi, N31.539bn,
- Koko-Mahuta road in Kebbi, N19.713bn;
- Kuka Babangida-Ganagara road in Katsina state, N11.731bn;…
- Ihiala-Orlu-Umudu road, N16.75bn;
- Oye-Ama-Etite-Umuawulu road in Anambra state, N2.155bn;
- Bichi road in Kano state, N8.384bn;
- Procurement of a core banking application software for Federal Mortgage Bank, in the sum of N487.39million, from Messers FINTAX Ltd.