The concept of remote working is fast becoming popular in the country. Prior to COVID-19 era, remote working was mostly popular in the tech industry and some tele-sales roles. Remote work is a working style that allows professionals to work outside of a traditional office environment. … Think of it this way: instead of commuting to an office each day to work from a designated desk, remote employees can execute their projects and surpass their goals wherever they please.
Many social scientists have amplified the many benefits of remote work or working from home on not only the health of the workers but also helps improves the family; and relationship amongst the members of the family which is the single most important unit of the complex society.
With the outbreak of Covid-19, it became very popular as many employers seeks to keep their businesses afloat despite the pandemic. As many governments across the world has to initiate lockdowns that kept people mostly indoor .
There are number of websites where you can apply for remote jobs and top amongst them is angellist. It’s imperative that you have some basic tech skills like data science, web designs or data base management and you can learn most of the skills for almost free on coursera.org.
Tips for landing a good job
- Offer to work for free to get experience; the more experience you have in any tech field the more likely it’s to land a job in good time.
- Take free courses and join remote work groups.
- Update your CV frequently
- Setup a profile on angelList and keep in touch with top recruiters
- Write articles about your core skills highlighting your area of core competencies.
The exchange rate is currently favorable to anyone earning in dollars. This is the opportunity to earn big while enjoying the comfort of your home.